Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank You For Joining Us


Lithia Appraisal Service, Inc. had a regular blog years ago, but like other things the blog fell by the 

wayside over the years as our business grew and the market changed. I want to take a moment to say  

"Thank You" for checking back in with us. I will do my utmost to provide you with the latest information, law 

updates and opinions on the housing market, appraisals, real estate and mortgage finance. To lighten things 

up here and there I will also post items that I hope will inspire you or make you laugh; please feel free to

share those that you like.


Being born and raised in Florida and I have witnessed first hand all the changes in the housing market over 

the past 40+ years. I hold a Florida real estate salesman license as well as a state certified residential 

appraisal license; thirteen years ago I chose to focus on appraising. Lithia Appraisal Service provides 

residential appraisal services for divorce, bankruptcy, partnership dissolution, home marketing, reviews, trust

and tax purposes; while still providing limited services to all national lenders as well as credit unions.

Contact Lithia Appraisal 

Thank you again and please be sure to +1 us and subscribe to stay up to date on all things real estate. 



All the best,
MP.


.





No comments:

Post a Comment